Hire you own Snorkel or Dive Boat
Maximum of six divers or eight snorkelers on each boat. Bringing a bigger group? No problem. Drop us a line and we’ll sort it out for you.
- Half Day Charter (3-4 hours) $650*
- Full Day Charter (7-8 hours) $1200*
* Tanks and equipment not included.
Join A Group Dive Boat
If there is just a few of you, join us and others on a group boat dive adventure. Trips last 3-4 hours and run in the AM or PM.
- 1 Day, 2 Tank Dive (Air) $120*
- 1 Day, 2 Tank Dive (NITROX - 32% Enriched Air) $140*
- 5 Days, 2 Tank Dives $540*
*Equipment not included
Dive Refreshers and Introductory Dives
- Refresher Dive (2-3 hours) $150*
- Try Scuba Diving. 2-3 hours $150*
- Junior Intro to Diving, 2-3 hours $150*
Guided Shore & Night Dives
- 1 Tank - Shore Dive $60*
- 2 Tank - Shore Dive $90*
- 1 Tank - Night Dive $90*
* Minimum of two people per dive. Prices per person. Equipment not included.
- Scooter rental, Tusa Sav 7 (guided unless trained by us) $90
- Tank Rental on Charter (Air) $20 per tank
- Tank Rental on Charter (Nitrox 32%) $25 per tank
- Tank Rental when staying in the condo (Air) $15
- Equipment rental (all diving gear including computer) $35
- Tank Rental when staying in the condo (Nitrox 32%) $20
- Single piece of equipment $10
Open Water Training & Certification
The Open Water course is split into 3 sections.
- Online Theory – Safe diving practices and history
- Confined (Pool) Sessions – Learn safety skills and get familiar with your gear
- Four Open Water Dives – Put your skills into practice by planning and executing a dive in the ocean
We highly recommend that you complete your online theory (purchased through us) and confined sessions at a local dive center before you arrive. This leaves only your Open Water dives to complete, therefore getting maximum diving time on our beautiful reef. Scuba gear and tanks included.
- Full Open Water - 3-4 days $600
Includes Online Theory + Confined Sessions + Open Water Dives
- Confined Pool Sessions and Open Water Dives - 2-3 Days $550
Online Theory Course already complete.
- Open Water Dives Only $500
Online Theory Course and Confined Sessions already complete.
- Group rates available after 4 student divers
Speciality Training & Certification
- Computer Nitrox Diver $395
- Deep Diver (40m/130ft), 2 Dives* $350
- Advanced Open Water Course (2 Days)* $500
- Rescue Diver* $650
Courses include dives, dive gear, certification and Online Theory which should be completed before attending.
- Stingray City & Starfish Point half day Private Charter $650
Includes snorkeling equipment; minimum four and maximum 8 people, 4 hours
- Bioluminescent Night Snorkeling $90 per person
Includes snorkeling equipment; minimum four and maximum 8 people. 2 hours
- Stingrays, dinner at kaibo and Bio Bay tour $150 per person
Includes snorkeling equipment; minimum four and maximum 8 people. 4-5 hours
- Heli-Diving to the Sister Islands from $6999
Including all equipment (private helicopter, boat and guided dives) for up to five people. Full day
All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars and are per person unless otherwise noted